- Product Introduction
- Product Features
- Technical Parameters
KYN28A-12 indoor removable metal-clad switchgear is a cubicle switchboard of three-phase AC 50Hz single bus and sectionalized single-bus system with the voltage range of 3.6kV to 12kV. It is mainly used in power plants, industrial and mining enterprises, secondary substations of electric power system, and large HV motor starting equipment for control, protection and monitoring. The switchgear conforms to IEC 62271-200, GB 3906-2006 and other standards. Equipped with perfect "five-anti" interlocking device and VSV series and ZNZ series vacuum circuit breaker, the switchgear is in fact a kind of distribution apparatus with superior performance.
1. The body structure is spliced with AI-Zn-plated steel sheet, which underwent repeated edge forces.
2. All equipment can be operated when the cabinet door is closed.
3. The cabinet housing is fully sealed to prevent sundries and pests and its protection degree is IP4X. Besides, the protection degree of handcart compartment, busbar compartment, cable compartment and relay instrument compartment is IP2X.
4. Simple and effective locking can prevent misoperation. The perfect "five-anti" interlocking device provides reliable safety protection for equipment operators.
5. The circuit breaker can be replaced in a quite simple manner with interchangeable handcarts. VSV and imported VD4 vacuum circuit breaker are provided.
6. The vacuum circuit breaker and its operating mechanism in the high-pressure compartment need only a little maintenance.
7. The solid-sealed circuit breaker not only guarantees the insulation performance, but also improves the operating environment for the circuit breaker.
8. The cabinet can be installed against the wall to save space.
9. The secondary line is fastened in the wiring duct of large size, which is easy to connect.
10. The cable compartment adopts composite insulation technique by adding the insulated heat shrinkable tube to ensure the insulating property of phase to phase and phase to earth.
11. The mid-set structure provides large space for the cable compartment connected to multi-cables.
12. The installation of cable compartment can be easily observed through the panel inspection window.
13. The cable compartment and secondary instrument compartment are independently fitted with grounding busbar with good contact with the cabinets.
14. The product conforms to IEC 298, GB 3906-2006 and other standards.
|Rated Insulation Level||Rated Short-time Power-frequency Withstand Voltage||Phase to Phase, Phase to Earth||kV||42|
|Rated Lightning Impulse Withstand Voltage(Peak)||Phase to Phase, Phase to Earth||75|
|Auxiliary Loop & Control Loop||2 / 2.5|
|Rated Voltage (Auxiliary Loop & Control Loop)||V||DC110、220；AC110、220|
|Rated Short-circuit Breaking Current||kA||31.5||40||31.5||40||50|
|Rated Short-circuit Making Current||80||100||80||100||125|
|Rated Peak Withstand Current (Major Loop)||80||100||80||100||125|
|Rated Short-time Withstand Current (Major Loop)||31.5||40||31.5||40||50|
|Rated Short-time Withstand Current (Ground Loop)||27.4||34.8||27.4||34.8||43.5|
|Rated Peak Withstand Current (Ground Loop)||69.6||87||69.6||87||109|
|Rated Short-circuit Duration||Major Loop||s||4|
|Internal Arc Rating||/||IAC：AFLR 31.5kA 0.5s|
|Category for Operational Continuity Loss||/||LSC2B|
|NOTE: The phase spacing is around 210mm and 275mm.|