- Product Introduction
- Product Features
- Technical Parameters
XGN80-12——40.5kV gas-insulated switchgear (abbreviated as C-GIS) is a metal-enclosed switchgear with low-pressure gas as an insulating medium. Our company introduced foreign advanced technology and developed a new generation of switchgear in line with China's standards.
C-GIS is manufactured by imported 3D five-axis laser welding machine and fitted with welding fixtures and clamps. Therefore, C-GIS has good gas tightness, high strength and less deformation.
In order to ensure high stability and high quality of C-GIS, our company has introduced helium mass spectrometer leak detector, lightning impulse tester, partial discharge tester and X-ray insulating part tester and so on.
Our company developed a new generation of maintenance-free vacuum circuit breaker with a mechanical life of 20000 times. C-GIS is equipped with the vacuum arc-extinguishing chamber to ensure high reliability.
Due to the introduction of high-precision production and testing equipment, it is convenient for customers to carry out supervision and sampling test in the factory.
Our company strictly organizes production according to the ISO9001 documents specified and the 7S management regulations to ensure high quality of C-GIS. C-GIS is widely used in power supply, city rail transit, big rail transit electrification, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, shipbuilding, offshore oil, buildings, power generation, nuclear power etc. It is suitable for areas of high altitude, humidity, and serious pollution.
The C-GIS has compact structure and small volume and is only 25 percent of conventional product in size.
The HV primary components are installed in the fully-enclosed cabinet to ensure that the main circuit insulation is not affected by external environment.
The high reliability of the components in the gas compartment improves the safety and reliability of C-GIS and reduces maintenance workload.
1. The power frequency withstand voltage is up to 85kV / 5min at zero gauge pressure.
2. The density relay will send out contact signals to give an alarm and trip automatically when the gas pressure is over setting value.
3. The three-position switch can be used as the busbar disconnector and the feeder earthing switch. When serving as the line side earthing switch, it can realize the grounding function automatically and rapidly through mechanical interlocking circuit breaker.
4. The C-GIS is equipped with a cable testing socket. When testing cables, we just need to separate circuit breaker from disconnector and plug in the testing socket.
5. The C-GIS adopts plug-in VCB. Even if VCB fails to work, there is no need to cut off the power of the main busbar.The VCB can be replaced after turning on the disconnector switch.
6. The ring current transformer can be either electromagnetic or electronic. The main busbar compartment and switch compartment adopt the front-and-rear layout. Thus the connection height of cable plug is higher than 800mm. The LV compartment is at the lower part of the cabinet with enough room for secondary equipment.
7. The metal isolation between phase and phase brings the advantages of three-phase together and enclosed single-phase circuit, so that the electric field is evenly distributed and the interphase discharge is avoided. The metal isolation has a satisfactory effect on preventing accidents. The explosion-proof device and pressure relief device are installed in the gas compartment to ensure the safety when it breaks down.
8. A strong mechanical “five-anti” interlock is provided between the operating mechanism of VCB and three-position switch. The operational program of human-machine interface is designed on the operation panel, which improves the safety of the whole switchgear.
9. The main busbar compartment is divided into two parts: a bigger gas compartment and a smaller gas compartment. Before the delivery, the bigger gas compartment has already been filled with gas with a gas pressure of 0.03MPa higher than the rated gas pressure. The smaller gas compartment is used to connect the main busbar after assembling the cabinet. The main busbar is made of copper which can carry large current reliably. After the main busbar connection is finished, this compartment is sealed at the rear with a cover plate. After being vacuumized, the bigger gas compartment and the smaller one are connected together and gas flows from the larger one to the smaller one. By this way, on-site gas inflation can be avoided.
|2||Rated Power Frequency Withstand Voltage||kV||42||65||95 / 118||95 / 118|
|3||Rated Lightning Impulse Withstand Voltage||kV||75||125||200 / 220||185 / 215|
|5||Rated Short-circuit Breaking Current||kA||31.5||31.5||31.5||20、25、31.5|
|6||Rated Short-time Withstand Current||kA||31.5||31.5||31.5||20、25、31.5|
|7||Rated Peak Withstand Current (Max.)||kA||80||80||80||50、 63、80|
|8||Duration of Rated Short-time Withstand Current||s||4||4||4||4|
|10||Mechanical Life of VCB||Times||20000||20000||20000||20000|
|11||Rated Filling Pressure||MPa||0.03||0.05||0.03||0.05|
|12||Insulated Gas Type||SF6||SF6||SF6||SF6|
|13||Annual Leakage Rate||<0.5%||<0.5%||<0.5%||<0.5%|
|14||5min Power Frequency Withstand Voltage at Zero Gauge Pressure||kV||40||45||85||85|
|15||Moisture Content of SF6 Gas (at 20℃)||ppm||≤500||≤500||≤500||≤500|
|16||Partial Discharge of Gas Compartment||pC||≤50||≤50||≤50||≤50|
|17||Overall Dimensions||mm||(600、700、800)× 1485×2400|
|18||Protection Degree||Gas Compartment||IP66|