- Product Introduction
- Product Features
- Technical Parameters
The TMY copper bar produced by our company adopts advanced continuous extrusion process of oxygen free copper rod, which has complete specifications, pure materials, high conductivity and strong overload capacity. It is an ideal material for high and low voltage transmission and distribution equipment. The copper bar is widely used in various types of switch contacts, transformers, high and low voltage switchgear, bus ducts and so on.
It has the advantages of good stability, strong corrosion resistance, excellent electrical conductivity, small impedance, low energy consumption, neat row shape, smooth surface and uniform size. It is suitable for cutting, punching, bending, grinding, polishing and other reprocessing.
1. It complies with the national standard GB/T 5585.1-2005.
2. Classification: regular: right angle & rounded angle (commonly known as straight edge and rounded edge).
3. Common section range: 30-3000mm2; common thickness range: 3mm-12mm; common width range: 10mm-125mm.
4. Angle of bend is 90° without cracks.
5. It is less than 1.5 bending within the length of 1m.
6. Its standard length is 6m ( the length can be determined according to special requirements).