- Product Introduction
- Product Features
- Technical Parameters
SIVACON 8PT AC low-voltage switchgear is a new type of low-voltage switchgear designed by Siemens. It employs circuit breaker technology, fixed installation technology, draw-out technology and plug-in technology. The low-voltage switchgear is safe and reliable, widely used in architecture industry and industrial technology. 8PT intelligent low-voltage switchgear uses the dedicated design software, fully crafted drawings, standard materials, professional support from Siemens. Our company is a authorized manufacturer of Siemens.
1. The skeleton made of 2.5mm steel plate and the side plate / door made of 2mm steel plate ensure that the cabinet is solid and reliable.
2. The increase in system current level does not affect the capacity of the instrument compartment.
3. The cabinet top is provided with internal pressure relief device, which can guarantee personal safety as much as possible.
4. OFF1 fixation or fixed plug-in cabinet can be equipped with glass doors.
5. Each frame breaker cabinetcan accommodate three frame breakers at most.
6. OFF3 fixed cabinet can be designed into 1/2 scheme, which has higher installed capacity density.
7. Height of drawer unit: drawer is made of galvanized or Al-Zn-platedsteel sheet.
8. There are no transfer parts and a few connection points of the unit, convenient for maintenance and wiring.
9. The switchgear is provided with less plastic parts and mold parts, more steel plate elements, and less fire load.
10. The hinge cover plate of the unit is adjustable (its height is no less than 200mm ).
11. The unit at the current of above 250A is equipped with labor-saving mechanism, easy to operate.
12. Maintenance and wiring is convenient, and drawer units have large space.
Rated insulation voltage: 1000V;
Rated operating voltage: up to 690V;
Rated current of the main busbar: up to 7400A;
Rated peak withstand current: up to 375kA;
Rated short-time withstand current: up to 150kA/1S, up to 120kA/3S;
Rated current of vertical bus used in circuit breaker: up to 6300A;
Rated current ofvertical bus used in fixed installation: up to 2800A;
Rated current ofvertical bus used in strip insertion: up to 2100A;
Rated current ofvertical bus used in plug-in and withdrawable technology: up to 1200A;
Switchgear rated current: circuit breaker up to 6300A, cable feed circuit: up to 630A.